RAINY DAYS ARE INSPIRING



I remember being a little girl, on holiday with my father, in his native village in Greece, visiting my grandparents.  This feeling of childhood, of holidays and special moments with my family..
 it was raining,
 I was in the top room with my father, he was making a video of the rain through the window.. "pourquoi tu film la pluie papa?!" ("why do you film the rain daddy?!"), "J'adore la pluie!" ("I love rain!") he replied. It seemed really strange to me to discover that someone liked rain at the time.. as the years passed I finally discovered myself the power rain brings to my inspiration and by chance moved to England where I learned to love it! 

Je me souviens etre une petite fille, en vacances avec mon pere, dans son village natal en Grece ou nous rendions visite a mes grands parents. Ce sentiment d'enfance, de vacances et de moments precieux avec ma famille.. il pleuvait, j'etais dans la chambre du haut avec mon pere, il etait en train de filmer la pluie a travers la fenetre.. "pourquoi tu film la pluie papa?!", "J'adore la pluie!" il me repond. C'etait bizarre pour moi de decouvrir que quelqu'un aime la pluie.. apres plusieurs annees j'ai appris moi-meme quelle inspiration la pluie pouvait apporter; je vis d'ailleurs maintenant en Angleterre, ou je suis arrivee un peu par hasard et ou j'ai appris a l'adorer!








No comments:

Post a Comment